We believe that…
- Every child can learn, and the individual needs of all students are important.
- Learning should be life-long, enjoyable, and a love for learning should be instilled in every child.
- Good role models are vital to a holistic education.
- We should appreciate our differences and celebrate our diversity.
- Critical thinking should be fostered, enabling students to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Collaboration between the school and parents is of utmost importance.
- Our students should contribute to their communities through social welfare programs.
- All members of the school should work to protect our global environment.